T/E/S Engineering is made up of experienced designers, dedicated engineers, professional project managers, skilled support staff, and ambitious salespeople. We are a growing consulting engineering firm in Westlake. Multiple-time winner of the NorthCoast99 Award for best places to work, winner of the Leading-Edge Award, and 5-time winners of the Inc.5000 Fastest-Growing Companies. We design the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems that make buildings live and breathe for the people who use them. Our clients are diverse and include many that are high-profile national accounts.
Our company does things differently. Our culture allows us to accomplish exceptional customer focus while sustaining a strong team with strong people – both in and out of the office. We’ve established a few practices to reflect our passion, please see our T/E/S Summary slides above for further details.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER—EXPERIENCED OR ENTRY-LEVEL
We seek a qualified Mechanical Engineer who shares our beliefs about client service to join our mechanical engineering department.
· HVAC load calculations and equipment selections for commercial building heating and cooling equipment.
· Air distribution design and hydronic system design for HVAC systems.
· Research and comply with local, state, and federal mechanical and energy codes and standards.
· Produce mechanical specifications for HVAC systems and designs.
· Proficiency in CAD and Revit standards for generation of mechanical documents.
· Effectively and proactively communicate with project managers, project engineers, and field foremen during the design, drafting, and construction process.
Desired experience ranges from recent grad to 5 or more years of demonstrated experience with mechanical design in the building and construction industry (experience determines compensation); a BSME; and robust AutoCAD proficiency, preferably with Revit experience. PE designation is preferred, assistance may be offered to achieve.
We offer very competitive compensation and full benefits, as well as a fun working environment.
To apply, please send us your resume, along with your current salary or desired salary range to Anna Starosciak firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.