Senior Housing & Medical
TES utilizes new and improving technologies. We create aesthetically pleasing and safe environments. Our designers ensure a home-like setting for residents.
- Physical constraints of the building design required a strong coordinated effort among all design teams to design systems that would work aesthetically and functionally.
- A 97-room assisted living facility located in Cleveland, this project’s design included a complete
water source heat pump loop to each room with a central cooling tower and boiling system.
- This project included a water-source heat pump loop to each suite, central cooling tower and boiler system, as well as a hot water radiant snow melt system for sidewalks.
- An assisted living addition to an existing nursing home, this project included a two-pipe heating and cooling system, a central plant with air-cooled chilled water and boilers.
- A new free-standing residential facility, specializing in care for adults with various degrees of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- TES remodeled the existing service department into a senior center.
- This multi-story design consisted of a dual-purpose assisted living and nursing home facility. Unique building design features created opportunities to overcome challenges related to equipment locations.
Projects have included
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Homes
- Retirement Communities
- Memory Care Facilities
- Adult Education Centers
- Odor Control
- Energy Efficent Design
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Systems
- Fire Alarms & Sprinklers
- Nurse-Call Infrastructure
- Remote Conferencing Capabilities