TES value engineers to save money while creating solutions. Procuring large orders reduces cost and speeds operations. Our engineers can adapt modern systems to existing spaces.
- A 200-unit apartment building near the University of Akron.
- Five-story apartment building.
- Multiple buildings and clubhouse near Kent State University
- Industrial apartment conversion
- Renovation of five-building apartment complex.
- Hotel atrium troubleshooting.
- Multiple construction projects.
- HUD-funded affordable housing project.
- Multiple three-story apartment buildings
- 267-unit industrial apartment conversion with parking structure.
- Four-story, new build affordable housing.
- High rise hotel to apartment conversion in cleveland.
- Multiple three-story apartment buildings.
- Two five-story apartment buildings.
Projects have included
- Economy Apartments
- Historic Buildings
- Hud-Funded Buildings
- Luxury Apartments
- Mixed-Use Buildings
- Senior Housing
- Student Housing
- Tight Floor-to-Floor Construction
- Coordinate for Vertical Demands
- Value Engineering
- Understand Residential Code
- Entire Room Control
- Large Equipment Orders
- Life/Safety Systems